1. Collection and use of personal information
- (a) When you register with us to receive information via the telephone, display centres, social media or website.
- (b) As a result of your use of the Rosin Bros website.
- (c) In other instances, such as through a competition form or survey.
- (d) Communication before, during and after the purchase of your home.
- (e) Communication before, during and after the purchase and construction of your home.
- (f) When you have dealings directly with Rosin Bros.
Such information may include your name, address, personal and/or work contact details (e.g. phone numbers and email addresses), details of your enquiry, and your purchase requirements. It may include any information that may be required in order for us to respond to your request, help you in the purchase of your new home, or help us with research.
It may also include the information which you choose to provide us in the process of submitting questions and answers while interacting with us and corresponding with us via the Rosin Bros website or any other method.
When corresponding with us on the Rosin Bros website, it may also include your user identification, password and other information collected by cookies on the Rosin Bros website, described below.
This is collectively Personal Information.
In some circumstances, we may also collect your Personal Information from third parties but where we do so, we will ensure that we act in accordance with relevant privacy laws.
2. Rosin bros use of your personal information
When you have responded to us via the Rosin Bros website, and any vendor providing products or services through the Site, use your Personal Information to operate the Site, to create and share reports about your transactions among ourselves.
Other purposes for which we collect your Personal Information include (but is not limited to):
- (a) Providing you with information about products and services as it relates to contract homes, according to your request;
- (b) Determining your requirements to provide personalised advice on our contract homes products and services;
- (c) Promoting and marketing our existing and future contract homes products and services to you; and
- (d) To enhance our range of contract homes products and services.
We may use your Personal Information for other purposes not listed above but which will be made obvious to you at the time we collect the information, or for secondary purposes as may be required or permitted by law.
If we use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes or direct marketing communications with you, we will give you the option of opting-out of receiving any further such communications.
3. Consequences of not providing personal information
4. Rosin bros disclosure to third parties
Third parties that we may disclose your Personal Information to are:
- (a) Our related companies;
- (b) Our consultants, contractors and service providers who assist us in providing services or who perform
functions on our behalf;
- (c) Direct marketing providers or research companies; and
- (d) Anyone else, with your consent (express or implied).
We may also disclose Personal Information required or permitted by applicable law. This means that we may make disclosures that are necessary to conform to legal and regulatory requirements or processes and where we deem necessary to protect the safety of you or others in the community.
5. Access and correction
In the first instance, we will generally provide you with a summary of the information we hold about you. We will assume (unless you tell us otherwise) that your request relates to our current records about you. These current records will include personal information about you which is included in our databases and in paper files, and which may be used by Rosin Bros on a day-to day-basis.
To provide you with access to this personal information, Rosin Bros would ordinarily provide you with a printout of the relevant personal information from our databases, or with photocopies of records that are held only on paper files. If personal information about you (for example, your name & address details) is duplicated across different databases, we will generally provide you with one printout of this information, rather than multiple printouts. Ordinarily, Rosin Bros will not charge you for the cost of providing this type of access to these records.
For legal and administrative reasons, Rosin Bros may also store records containing personal information in its archives. You may seek access to the records held by Rosin Bros that are not current records, but if you do so, we may charge you for the cost of providing access.
If Personal Information is held in paper files, we take reasonable steps to ensure that only authorised personnel or consultants are able to access it for legitimate business purposes.
Unless otherwise required by law, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify your Personal Information if we determine that it is no longer needed for our purposes.
7. Do not call register
Most web browsers are set by default to accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to prompt you about cookies or to refuse to accept cookies. Rejecting cookies may interfere with your use of the Site.
9. Measurement services and target ads
You can visit this page to opt out of our partners’ targeted ads.
11. Changes to this privacy statement
12. Contacting rosin bros about privacy issues
- telephone: +61 2 6247 4799
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: PO Box 4189, Manuka, ACT, 2603, Australia